Monday 2 April 2012

JOY: free next day delivery

I was going through my emails earlier and came across one from JOY, an online store that sells women’s and men’s clothing, accessories and gifts. The sort of gifts you would find in somewhere like Urban Outfitters. They sent me an email a while ago offering me free next day delivery; it was almost fate as it runs out tomorrow.

I took a browse through the clothes on the website but nothing really caught my eye enough to justify buying it. So I headed for the gifts section. I came across a little lunchbox which seemed like a valid purchase considering I take my lunch to university and work with me (squashed sandwiches aren’t so tasty).
 So my little treat will be here tomorrow, to get yours just use the code BFREESHIP at the checkout. Let me know if you treat yourself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment