Thursday 30 August 2012

Bourjoir So Matt Top Coat


 Bourjois So Matt Top Coat (£5.99)

This is one of my favourite purchases this month. I saw the Top Coat advertised on the Bourjois facebook page when I was in LA and it was on my to-buy list for when I got back. I'm not sure when it was released but it must be popular since every Boots I went in was out of stock until I popped into the one on Oxford Street. I can't find this on the website but in stores Bourjois nail products are 2 for £8 at the moment.

I personally think this product is amazing, I've wanted to buy Matte polishes for ages but this way it saves you buying the same colours matte and shiny. You apply your base colour, wait for it to dry and apply the top coat. I found that if I blew my nails they dried slightly streaky, so I recommend just leaving them to dry naturally.

My friend who has already used it says it doesn't chip, but as like normal top coats, it wears off, you can see the shiny polish underneath it, so reapplying is a must, but I reapply normal top coats anyway. I would so recommend this, even if it is just as an update to old nail colours.
 
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment