Thursday 16 August 2012

imPRESS Press-on Manicure



 imPRESS Press-on Manicure Tweetheart (£7.99) *LFW

This is the first time I've used false nails of any sort, and I always thought they'd be fiddly and hard to pick things up but I actually haven't found them that hard to get used to.

I had this pre-judged idea that with them only being press-on, they'd easily flick off and I'd have little red nails flying everywhere, but I'm impressed. They claim to last a week, and so far they've been on since Monday night and have managed two shifts at work without losing any.

The one thing about them that bugs me is that because they are press-on, the sticky bit underneath that doesn't sit on my nails gathers all sorts of dirt. My pet hate is dirty nails, but it's not as obvious because of the colour.

My pack of nails were in a gift bag so don't seem to have a name or number on them, but after looking on the Boots website, the Tweetheart colour look like the most similar, if not the same. These are definitely something I would recommend and would purchase again.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment: