Monday 13 August 2012

You're biting your tongue




dress: H&M
cardigan: Primark
tights: Primark
bag: Primark
boots: H&M
socks: New Look
rings: Primark, Matalan
watch: Red Herring

Today has been one of those pretty average days, I actually feel quite deflated from all the Olympic drama the last few weeks. I popped into town earlier, and left with only some hangers. I hate shop hangers so buy packs of 10 from Primark. I then went to Aldi to buy a dinner set for when I move out, which will be next month!

It's not very often I wear spotty tights. Primarks are extremely bad quality, but I refuse to pay anymore than their £3 for one pair. It's not very often I don't wear any colour in my outfits either, so I really don't know what was wrong with me when I put this outfit together.
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment