Saturday 22 September 2012

Sound the trumpet, strumpets!




 dress: H&M
blazer: H&M
jacket: Primark
snood: Primark
shoes: Forever21
belt: Primark

First things first, I apologise for the awful photos. I forgot what it's like to try and photograph when it gets dark earlier. I've been at work all day, otherwise they'd have been done earlier. I guess it's that time of year when I need to rearrange my photography schedule. 

This dress is actually a beach dress that I bought last year, but it's made it into public only a few times. It is quite see-through so leggings were essential. When I left for work this morning, it looked quite chilly outside, so out came the snood for the first time this season. No doubt it will be making many appearances in the near future. Oh I love this time of year!

I start back at university on Monday for my second year. I can't believe how fast my last four months off have been! I'm ready though, for whatever my tutors throw at me. I'm determined to do the best I can these next two years!

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments: