Thursday 4 October 2012

Full of arogance




 blouse: Primark
shorts: Motel Rocks @ Topshop
jacket: H&M
belt: H&M
boots: H&M
handbag: Primark
faux fur fox tail: eBay

The days are definitely getting chillier so my little mittens have come out to play, unfortunately they didn't make it into the photos for some reason, but I'll give them the spotlight soon. I haven't really got a lot to say about this outfit, most of the stuff is older things I own but the colours just look pretty together. I remember picking up the shorts in a sale about 2 years ago for £5, they've definitely earnt that back the amount of times I've worn them.

I've got a photoshoot tomorrow which I'm very excited about. I'll definitely share those photos possibly at some point next week. I'm focusing the shoot around a more whimsical theme involving masquerade masks, so it should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, so cute! And I love your lipstick colour, what is it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket, I need it!!
    Check out the jewellery giveaway on my blog

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete