Monday 29 October 2012

I still see your ghost






 top: H&M
skirt: Topshop
jacket: New Look
boots: H&M
watch: Red Herring

You probably all know by now that this is what I wore on Friday for Pink Friday for breast cancer awareness. This is one charity that is close to my heart since my Nan lost her battle to cancer when I was just two years old. It's close enough to my heart that I threw myself 10,000ft out of a plane to raise money for it, and I'd happily do it again in a heartbeat.

The jacket and skirt have been part of my wardrobe for a few years and the top is one I picked up last Christmas in H&M when the collar trend wasn't as big as it is now. 

I'm not feeling on my best today, all of a sudden everyone seems to be hit with the dreaded cold, and I was no exception. My nose has been on top form in the sniffling department so I braved university then came home and snuggled in my pyjamas. I'm going on a trip to Liverpool tomorrow so I'm going to watch Made in Chelsea now then head off to bed.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment: