Monday 22 October 2012

The only way is up






 shirt: H&M
trousers: Topshop
jacket: Primark
shoes: Primark
bag: Avon
necklace: Topshop
bracelets: Primark, Avon

I thought the colour of these jeans might be a bit much for this time of year, but paired with my leather sleeved jacket, it seemed to tone down the fluorescence of them. My statement spiked necklace seems to look good with everything lately, and my little leopard print bag is the only one I tend to use, alongside my pink Primark one.

I had a presentation at university today about the key artists I will look at for my contemporary project. I got the impression most of the portrait and landscape photographers turned their noses up at the idea of fashion photography. I also had my first hand in. It was only my proposal and is only 10% of my overall grade for my Studio Strategies projects but it's still the best feeling handing work in.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could pull off bright colours like you! These look amazing! xx

    www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete