Sunday 28 October 2012

Week #43

 Chocolate heaven in my mouth // Cath Kidston umbrella for rainy Mondays 
 Bonding over iPad games // Big ears, Dylan 
 Monday's outfit // Mid morning snack
 Me // Lunch with Daniel 
 Ironbridge, my favourite part of Telford // Daniel on the bridge 
 The Iron Bridge // No cupcakes for us 
 A pretty little back street // Thursday's outfit 
 Breast cancer flowers from Daniel // Trip to IKEA with the family 
 Can't go to IKEA and not have meatballs // Cutest little lounge 
 What my bedside table currently looks like // Naughty baby staying up late 
 H&M mail // Pumpkin carving with Daniel 
 Friday's outfit - pink for breast cancer awareness

I've had such a lovely week, visiting Ironbridge, IKEA, getting flowers. Being back together with Daniel after 18 months is so lovely, having someone to share all the instagram moments with is special, and his interest in my photography course means I never need go out shooting on my own. Starting this week we took a trip to Ironbridge for my Site and Spatiality project but it was drizzling the whole time so we're going to go back when it's sunny.

He also bought me flowers this week. My Nan died of cancer when I was two, so when writing a tweet about breast cancer, I got a little emotional and on Friday he turned up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers (I won't let him tell me how much they cost!)

I hope you've all had a lovely week. I'm off for Sunday Roast at Daniel's parents now after so long. Enjoy you're Sunday night!
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment