Tuesday 6 November 2012

Work hard, play harder




 skirt: H&M
vest: H&M
cardigan: Primark
jacket: Primark
boots: H&M
belt: Primark
necklace: Topshop
watch: Red Herring

This is an awfully dark outfit to what I would normally wear. Usual outfits for me tend to consist of a little bit of colour, but this is very black and neutral. This skirt I've had for about a year, but H&M have done their usual trick and bought out the same style for this season. Mine is probably slightly longer than the new one which I probably would prefer the shorter length, but even with my little heeled boots it doesn't look so long on me.

I've got so much work to do in terms of projects for university. If I didn't let myself have a social life I would literally sit at my laptop from the time I got home to the time I go to bed to finish all my work, but there always has to be that balance doesn't there. I will post the pictures soon from a shoot I did on Friday for my Studio Strategies project.


Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. My lord, I do love your style! I love that skirt far too much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh...I just love, love, LOVE this outfit! The layered cardigan and jacket go perfectly together. The mixed paneling of leather in that jacket is superb ♥

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete