Monday 14 January 2013

We can make believe

top: Topshop
skirt: H&M
jacket: Primark
boots: H&M
snood: Primark
necklace: Topshop
ring: ebay

I'm officially free for a week from university! My essay and sketchbook were both handed in this morning and I've since wandered round the house quite aimlessly not knowing what to do with myself. Tomorrow I'll start tackling my to-do list which includes all sorts of things from cleaning my mirror to looking for an internship. 

I like the simplicity of this outfit, when I put it on, it felt like it had a bit of a school uniform element to it because of the colours. I've been leaning more towards Topshop's basics department since I always borrowed Abi's grey vest, I love the looser fit and I've now got my eye on a white one too.

I'm loving my new necklace Daniel got me for my birthday, a statement necklace really makes a difference to an outfit as a whole, especially one as basic as this.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

17 comments:

  1. The jacket is from Primark!? I better go there soon and have a look! Love this outfit, the combiation of colours are great and the necklace just makes it.

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit . love the scarf!!

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look-especially the jewelry! And thanks for posting the ebay link for the ring. I ended up buying one :-) Thanks for passing by my blog. I'm following you now, follow back, if you like.

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple outfits are the best, cute pleated skirt- definitely a pre-fall 2013 must have. x

    -Ivanna
    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt! That jacket! The infinity scarf! Could you come dress me?

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute outfit
    would you like us to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pretty jacket and snood <3

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had bought that primark jacket when it was in!! I love the outfit, especially the necklace. Defo need to find myself a nice statement necklace!!Xx

    http://lucyc0le.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color matching!!! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, I just love the mix of navy and yellow. Your scarf is perfect!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely combo again! :) I love your outfits and style! So feminine and chic!

    Kisses from Poland and thanks a lot for visiting me!

    Following you!

    http://www.voguerka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit, the necklace is gorgeous! Topshop always have the nicest jewellery! xx
    Stylish Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, lovely blog, thanks for commenting on mines
    :) Now following you- I look foreword to reading more posts

    Sanna's beauty blog
    Connect with me on facebook
    xxx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the yellow scarf on you!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this outfit. especially the boots x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You Brits kill me w/ your Primark goodies!! Tee-hee. I've discovered I can only find bloggers from the UK, and y'all have all things I can't have. I want that 'snood' (what does that mean?). So cute!

    ReplyDelete