Wednesday 19 June 2013

Dream catch me when I fall

H&M playsuit
Primark cardigan
H&M shoes
H&M & Primark rings
I wasn't going to photograph this outfit since I'd been out running some errands in the day make-up less and couldn't be bothered to apply anything for photos. It's so strange, I'm willing to go out in public without make-up but not on my blog, bizzarre! I decided at about 4 o'clock when I started getting ready to go out that I was going to photograph it and quickly threw on a bit of liner, mascara and blush...classy!

I will start by saying that these shoes are. Absolute. Killers. Like to the point that none of my shoes are currently comfortable because these little buggers have left two blisters the size of a 1p on both ankles. I thought going food shopping and posting parcels would be a long enough wear since I'm still in that breaking in period but boy was I wrong! I wheeled around the whole of Aldi swinging off the trolley to avoid using my feet.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. I love a good playsuit! This ones very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found you <3 I have similar body type and love your picks. Definitely an inspiration for myself :)

    Can't wait for new posts already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, your blog is so cool, you've got such an amazing style which inspire me a lot and I love all of your posts! what do you think of following each other via bloglovin and gfc? let me know if you want, and I'll immidiatly follow you back :)
    kisses <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love the playsuit! owch about the blisters!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I'm in love with that romper! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lindsey

    Thanks so much for taking the time to read my rather long post and for your thoughtful comment.

    Guess what? I have the SAME playsuit from H&M!! It's super comfy, right? The cardi looks great on top of it.. ;) Too bad about the shoes.. but good work with the trolley, haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That romper is just too cute!! I love how summery it is. And I am LOVING the leopard print shoes too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely playsuit! I really want your glasses! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I have the loafers too :) hihi
    xo

    ReplyDelete