Tuesday 16 July 2013

Remember only God can judge ya

Primark crop tee
Primark headband
I'm so tired today! I left the house for work at 9 this morning planning on being back by about 3 after visiting my nephews, and at about 6 o'clock tonight I strolled through the draw (it was more like dragged though the door with heavy bags of food shopping weighing down each arm). I'm soldiering on though and I apologise for my 'tired eyes' in the above photos.

I've been feeling headbands a lot lately since I bought a floral crown from Primark last week. This little black bow one has been in my collection for years and I only rediscovered it today. I've really been wanting a pair of cat ears to prowl around in too but I haven't found any I've fallen in love with yet.

This skirt I picked up a while a go with a £50 ASOS voucher that I won. It's so comfy and airy and paired with my crop tee made the perfect monochrome outfit. I debated my yellow neon satchel or my new H&M shopper bag and settled for the latter since it's bigger and manages to hold everything.
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Skirt :)
    I'm jelly of those shoes :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! You look so pretty!
    followed u!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely skirt! You look beautiful :)

    xx, Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so nice!
    I love the skirt the most
    lovely post

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the skirt

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete