Tuesday 30 July 2013

Things I'm Loving #1

Updating my home is something I'm constantly doing. I know some people keep asking me when I'm going to do a little house tour but I don't think I'm quite there yet. I know it will take time and I can't just blow hundreds of pounds in Ikea all at once so I buy some new bits every so often. The chevron cushions are from Matalan and the striped one is from Primark.
I really love having flowers around the house. When I do the weekly food shop I pick up one of the cheap bouquets from Aldi. Some weeks have good picks, other weeks, not so good. I've had roses, peonies, carnations and this week I picked up whatever these are? They last a surprisingly long time as well and they normally end up by my bedside, in the kitchen window or on my desk. 
It's taken me so long to get into Game of Thrones. I watched an episode in LA last summer and was so into it, but with my old laptop I could never get it to buffer to watch. When I bought the book I thought I'd watch a few episodes to get to grips with who everyone was. Now I'm hooked on the books and TV series. I know what I'll be reading on holiday.
Me and grey are having a bit of a love affair at the moment. It gets to this time of year and even though it's lovely outside I just get so excited about the autumn trends. I think working at H&M doesn't exactly help. We had our meeting last night for the start of the new season and I'm looking forward to whats in store this season.
My little Boo is my favourite when he's like this. Ten minutes before I took this he was bounding around my bed, under the pillows and pulling the stuffing out of his toy mouse. Whatever is in his meat I want some because he has a crazy amount of energy.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. I would so love to work at h&m, i love their stuff so much! I got my h&m booklet in the post the other day and the autumn collection looks amazing! (but i'm a sucker for autumn/winter clothes!) aha
    Your place looks so lovely! Flowers are always a nice touch too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their really is nothing quite like having fresh flowers in your house. And I love your cute pillows! Such a nice little touch to add some life to a living room. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the daisies! There my favorite. I'll have to check out if my Aldi has flowers.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete