Friday 16 August 2013

Autumn shades

H&M necklace
Oh I'm so in love with this little dress. And just for the record it's definitely not just an oversized shirt. I did get asked more than once when I wore it if it was. It's one of those things that has been in H&M for a good few weeks now and didn't jump out at me until last week. I bought the gold necklace, (which may I just share is ridiculously heavy) to wear with it. It makes a change from some of the cheap plastic wannabe necklaces.

It's a week today until I go on holiday and spend a week on a boat travelling down the Canal du Midi. I've decided not to schedule posts whilst I'm away. There may be one or two but I'm not going to stress myself out over the next week worrying about getting up to date. I just want to enjoy some well earned time off with Daniel and my family.

12 comments:

  1. Cute dress, can't wait to start buying check/tartan clothes for the Autumn. Yours looks lovely for the summer aswell - perfect buy!

    Enjoy your hoilday !

    Tazandbear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this look! So perfect for transitioning to fall. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're rocking that jacket! Love the dress, too =]


    Yellow Blog
    In need of a blog design makeover? I can help you!
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shirt dress in tartan print and it is perfect paired with leather jacket and boots! lovely statement necklace too <3

    check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely look!! nice boots and cute socks :)
    Bee,
    www.VeryBerryBee.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've styled this dress! Hope you enjoy your holiday :)

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gostei do blog! venha me visitar!
    www.desesperofashion.blogspot.com

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment on my blog i love your jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh i love this look, it's perfectly styled!

    amy x

    http://little-heart-shaped-box.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This leather jacket is adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pictures and you have a beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete