Monday 23 September 2013

Week #38

Bicycle shopping | Crepes in France | Missing puss cat | Sunday night mean Downton Abbey

I guess this week is what you'd call 'back to reality'. I had my induction for my final year at university and boy was it a smack in the face. All I heard all day was how "This time next year you'll be a graduate" and 'This year will fly by". In my head I try planning when I will do my project work, when I will blog and when I will fit in house work with all of that. Help me!

In other news this week, I went to look at bikes with Daniel for my 21st. I've been toying with the idea of a bike for ages since my car failed it's MOT this year. I hardly drive my car and when I do it's only short trips that would take the same time on a bicycle. Imagine what I'd save in petrol! The particular bike I've got my eye on is the Victoria Pendleton Somerby which is available from Halfords. Perfect right?

2 comments:

  1. The bike looks so sweet- weird word for describing a bike, i know xD

    http://avpaccessories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time i get my laptop out a cat will always come over and snuggle next to it. So Cute

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete