Wednesday 30 April 2014

On Wednesdays we wear pink (obviously)

Topshop jacket
H&M crop vest
H&M skirt
Ebay boots
Primark necklace
Primark sunglasses

I couldn't not throw on something pink on the 10 year anniversary of Mean Girls. 10 years! Can you believe it! Mean Girls was like my Clueless of the noughties. But seriously, I promise this is the last time I'll feature this jacket for a while, because it seems to pop up every other post these days.

A few other things have made me happy today. Firstly, I handed in my first of three projects at university today, and in two weeks time I'm finished for good! I took my Mum out for lunch afterwards as a mini early celebration. After he finished work my Dad came round to lay the grass in our garden. After living here a year and always having a horrible garden it's so nice to have flower beds and flat grass. I'm actually excited to go shopping for flowers in a few weeks. 

And finally, lets just end with a bit of appreciation for my crazy cat. I keep scrolling up as I type to take another look at the action shot of him catching a fly. Oh he's ever so silly and adamant to make it in as many photos as he can.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome on so many levels! SOOO FETCH!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, that jacket is just the perfect Mean Girls jacket. Oh, and I adore your sunglasses too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combination, the necklace you're wearing is lovely!
    xoxo Savannah
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mix of colors! lovely necklace :)

    anecia & roses ♥ blog 

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! Can't believe it's 10 years.. :o x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt! …and the cat too haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket, the colour is gorgeous xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Literally laughed out loud when I saw the crazy cat, haha. I love your photography and the blog layout is amazing too - definitely had to follow :)) x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete