Monday 14 July 2014

A Tribute to H&M

H&M vest
H&M kimono
H&M sliders
Primark sunglasses

See, this is what happens when you work at H&M, your wardrobe and consequently your entire outfits end up from there. It's strange to think though that if I worked in Topshop or River Island my style would be completely different, or at least I think it would be. What do you think?

This is the outfit that went with yesterday's post. The one where we ended up bickering down this really nice street in Shrewsbury that reminded me somewhat of North London. I'm definitely taking this kimono on holiday as a cover up. In fact, I plan on packing every piece of this outfit to be worn with something different. I'm tempted to travel in the shorts, the elasticated waistband will be perfect for in flight mode and if you haven't hunted in about ten different H&M's for these sliders yet, where have you been?!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. great outfit!
    nice sandals<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these shorts, love them! Great outfit.

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lindsey, I just adore your kimono x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I have the same sunglasses hahaha! It's true that working at a store can influence your style, you spend most of your time in there after all hahaha x
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit Lindsay! Definitely need to go and see what else they have in store! x

    http://emmatalksonline.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete