Monday 7 July 2014

Jazzy slacks

H&M slacks
Primark shoes

Do any of you buy loads and loads of tops but always seem to forget that you need bottoms to wear with them? I've done that a lot lately, so last week I bought two pairs of slacks and a pair of culottes, something I never thought I'd see myself in. These jazzy bottoms were the first to catch my eye. I'm just so in love with the print, and I've watched something eye catching like this for a while.

I love the yellow and blue combination and I know I seem to wear this top to death (I wore it today with the other pair of slacks I bought) but it's just so versatile. I'm hoping to find something that's a similar material but in white, because you know if you like it get it in all colours!    
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. Love the print of these trousers! Think I'll be taking a trip to H&M soon!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, you look beautiful! Have a great week :)

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just come across your blog and couldn't help but read post after post. You have such lovely style and a wonderfully, sweet personality. I love this outfit - relaxed, but very chic. Those printed pants are fabulous! I don't blame you a bit for wanting that blouse in more colors either, it looks like it would feel so good on and is a beautiful cut.

    Sammi@http://beautifuldreamerami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lindsey, I'm just in love with your shoes x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit! The yellow top and printed pants are perfect together <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit! I have a very similar pair of slacks from River Island. Might have to pick up a yellow top as well, I love how the two look together! xoxo Savannah
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kinda the opposite because I can never find tops with the right fit.

    ReplyDelete