Sunday 13 July 2014

The Sunday Post: Burgers galore!

I'm ashamed to say this is the first Saturday (I know it's Sunday now) in a few weeks where we've actually got up in the morning, got ready and gone out. I definitely think after our holiday we need to make Saturday's a going out kinda day. Otherwise I will shamelessly just sit on the sofa watching Friends and Sex and the City, and more recently Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The latter I am a little ashamed about.

I wanted to go to Haughmond Hill in Shrewsbury which is a nice forest trail but we go away next week and Dan was desperate for some new swimming shorts. We popped into Shrewsbury town, namely H&M, and then to The Armoury, a gorgeous pub on the riverside where we both settled for steak burgers. 

We took a stroll back through the Quarry, bickered a bit about taking outfit photos (I'll share them tomorrow) then headed back to my little white polar bear, who I again shamelessly snuggled up on the sofa all evening.
  
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. awww your cat is adorable!!! <3 I tend to do the same... just join in haha

    lovely post!

    zara xx
    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely documentation of your day! All your photos are to die for, and your cat - SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Those burgers look YUM, looking forward to the outfit photos.

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are lovely! x

    http://the-expose-cj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a number of interesting point in time in this article but I don't ft know if I see all of them middle to spirit. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it more.
    wholesale Jewelry

    ReplyDelete