Sunday 27 July 2014

The Sunday Post: Much Needed R&R

I didn't realise how much we actually needed a break until we had one. I feel like I've come back with a whole new burst of inspiration. I'm ready to start eating better and exercising more. I love going to classes at the gym, but I became so complacent and lazy I was only making it to one Yoga class a week. Now that my sister has joined and I've finally got a gym buddy there really are no excuses. Plus I'm going away again in September so it gives me something to work towards. 

I've got lists galore in my notebook of blog content I want to create, I've split it up into beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I've even put some video ideas down because I'm dying to start Youtube. I filmed a haul back in June but was so overwhelmed by the editing I gave up before I even started, but I'm ready to try again.

I think the most important thing for me is getting out more. Dan and I both work Monday to Friday and with me working an hour a day, by the time I get home all I want to do is sit down, the same goes for the weekends. I can't deny that most of the time they are spent watching back to back Friends episodes curled up under a throw on the sofa. Shameful. I've decided though I want to get out and do something one of the days, then at least the other will be spent guilt free.



Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Wish I was going on holiday this year:( it looks lovely!
    All Things Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely should start YouTube, once you do one video you cant stop,although I agree the editing can get a bit too much after a while haha! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful, making me excited for my holidays!
    x
    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete