Friday 3 October 2014

A little bit of Gingham

H&M dress (similar here)
Primark coat (similar here)
Primark Limited Edition bag

When this little gem arrived in work for a teeny £12.99, hop, skip and a jump to the till I went, especially since I've wanted a gingham dress for a while. I paired it with my blue coat, which I think is definitely getting the most wear so far this season out of all the coats in my crazy large collection. My new Primark bag came for a spin too, I saw it in Becca Rose's Keys to the Store video and knew I had to have one, I spent about ten minutes in Primark taking them all of the stand to pick the one that looked the most pristine. Lame I know. 


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit! That coat is a gorgeous fit and colour, I think I tried one on in Primark but it unfortunately kind of drowned me :( The bag is super pretty as well!
    Carpe Noctems

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is just divine, I adore the colour! You look wonderful Lindsey x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the girly dress with the chunky boots :) And that bag... So beautiful!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12.99 thats so good! That coat is perfection and such a lovely colour too! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous combination x http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that coat! I love everything about this outfit :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete