Sunday 12 October 2014

The Sunday Post: A Little Life Update

I seem to have taken an unannounced week off from this here little corner of the internet. I also seem to look like the moodiest person in the world in every photo I ever upload, I guess thats Chronic Bitch Face for you. 

1. I finished my training in Tamworth and I've just finished my first week back in Telford as a real life visual merchandiser with responsibilities and things. I can no longer get away with using "I'm only a trainee" as my excuse - damn! It was never my plan to go back to Telford, but I'm so happy I have. No more 5am starts and hour drives to work, and I guess the team aren't so bad either. Timehop told me that on this day last year I got offered a 16 hour contract so I'm pretty pleased with where I'm at right now.

2. Look how long my hair has got! I haven't had it cut in about 5 months which is disgusting really. I'm itching to have it cut a bit shorter though and since the nice team at Toni & Guy are offereing 20% off to Town Centre staff it's swaying me even more. If only I wasn't so funny about going to the hair salon.

3. I'm heading back to the gym this week. I'm such a disgusting slob I haven't been since June, but I'm ready to make some changes. I wouldn't say I'm unhappy when I look in the mirror, but I know I can do better. I'll break back in nice and gently with some yoga on Tuesday evening.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. nice post and you rock that red lipstick

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your job! I'm basically in the same position, as I've been in my current job for more than a month it almost seems silly to say that I'm new, haha. Your hair looks really healthy for someone who hasn't cut it in 5 months :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick is so gorgeous on you! I'm trying to get back into my work-out routine as well, during summer these things just slip away so easily hahaha x http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair like this, but I think it looks better when it's a bit shorter :) Congratulations on your job!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice little update! I just got my hair cut for the first time since FEBRUARY so you are not disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lipstick shade! I definitely need to head back to the gym too!

    Martha x

    http://lawlesslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete