Sunday 8 February 2015

The Sunday Post: Change in the Air

Another Sunday. Another week closer to Spring. Not that I'm wishing my life away, I can just sense those tiny changes in the air and it gets me all excited. The light when I leave work, the daffodil's that are starting to pop up and the sunshine, I can feel the warmth from it again. It makes me a little giddy with excitement.

I tweeted this morning that we were going to Birmingham but knowing me I'd come back with nothing. I did pick up some gems, nothing massive though, keep an eye out on Instagram (elegantcha0s) I'll probably share tomorrow. We went to Ed's Diner for lunch, I can't even describe the joy their bacon and cheese fries bring me, we were well and truly stuffed by the time we headed for the train. We also shot some photos of what I wore today, but I'll save them for another day.

Hope you've had a lovely day. Let me know what you've been up to.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment