Tuesday 10 March 2015

Geometric prints

H&M top
H&M bag [old]
Primark sunglasses

I left the house today without a jacket or coat. That's what I like to call a step in the right direction. I'm not brave enough for no tights just yet but we'll get there. 

I couldn't find this top online, and they didn't have many left in store when I bought it. It's just one of those prints that's so eye catching. I'm so into the 70's trend at the moment, which I never thought I would be - I've even bought in imitation brown suede skirt with buttons all down the front. Now if that doesn't scream 70's to you then I don't know what does. But keep your eyes peeled for that in my Spring Lookbook video.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin





7 comments:

  1. Love this look, these pastel colours really suit you!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this outfit!

    www.helloellaxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool look Lindsey, you look fabulous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this outfit so much! That top is so gorgeous x http://www.justsavxnnah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the geometric pattern of the shirt!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loving the print on that top. And I can't believe those Sunny Gs are from Primarni! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
    pediatric dentist in india

    ReplyDelete