Sunday 1 March 2015

The Sunday Post: March, I'm ready

March has creeped up like a thief in the night and I'm bloomin' excited for it! The weather may have not have been the best start to March so filming for my Spring Lookbook had to be put on hold, but I'm hoping for better days. I'm planning on having the Lookbook uploaded by the end of March at the very latest, but my sister thinks I should upload a different video before that, maybe a facts about me video. What do you think?

I've got a week off work coming up and I'm going to spend it sorting out my spare room. At the moment it's a place to dump things and I really want that to change. I'm buying the Ikea Hemnes Day Bed and a new TV stand for starters. Oh I'm so excited!

My sister and I have planned a little trip to London in the middle of the month. Sometimes that yearning for the city builds up and builds up and you just gotta satisfy them needs. I also need to visit H&M Home. 

Let me know if you've got any exciting plans for March! 

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment