Wednesday 31 August 2016

33 weeks pregnant with Baby Pritchard

How far along?
33 weeks + 6 days although after last weeks delay it seems far too early to be publishing another update!

Total weight gain?
Not a clue still. Maybe that's a good thing.

Maternity clothes?
No new maternity clothes. There was a 50% off offer at work over the weekend so my sister picked up a pink bomber jacket and a brown pair of boots for me. I'm trying to buy things at this point that will take me into Autumn rather than only fit me for the next six weeks.

Stretch marks?
Another week gone and still none.

Sleep?
Let's not talk about sleep. It's a thing of the past, or at least a good nights sleep is. If it's not my hips and pelvis giving me grief it's getting up to pee. Four times the one night! It probably doesn't help that I take a pint of squash to bed with me, but I wake up that often with a dry mouth I'd be hobbling backwards and forwards to the kitchen in the dark every few hours. 

Best moment this week?
The weather on Monday was beautiful, so we decided to have a BBQ on the decking when Kyle finished work with his friend Joe. The sun started setting so we decided to take Sach and Joe's two dogs to the beach. We both agreed we've maybe taken being so close to the beach all summer a little bit for granted.

Miss anything?
I can't think of anything that I've thought this week that I've really missed. I can't wait to be able to lie on my front again. I know I've said this before but so many times I go to just chill on my laptop or watch TV on my front and then remember about the little passenger inside my bump that would end up squashed.

Movement?
I woke up this morning to Kyle tapping my tummy trying to wake up baby. It did make me smile, I guess I forget that just because I can feel baby moving all day everyday doesn't mean that everyone else can. It does make me a little sad that there's not long left until I won't feel that.

Food cravings?
Last weeks episode of Bake Off made me want all the cake so we made a mad dash to the shop for Jaffa Cakes. Maybe I should buy some biscuits before this weeks episode just in case.

Anything make you queasy or sick?
Nope. There's been no poops in the caravan thank god!

Gender?
Still a mystery. I've had two dreams in the past week, one where it was a boy and one where it was a girl. The boy didn't have a name but the girl had one of two names that I'm not willing to share because they've both got potential. It's strange though because in both dreams I didn't give birth to them. The boy was lay in a Moses basket and I kept asking when I was going to have to give birth but Kyle went out and found the little girl and brought her to me in bed. Oh if that was how it really happened.

Labour signs?
Still just Braxton Hicks. They started off really low down but now my entire belly goes rock hard.  

Symptoms?
My feet and ankles have started to swell; in all fairness I haven't really got ankles at the moment. I had to pop to the out of hours doctor the other day for a minor case of thrush, but I still think I've got a water infection to go alongside it as yesterday there was a little bit of blood in my pee. I'm keeping an eye on it at the moment and if it gets any worse I think I'm just gonna go home early. 

Belly button in or out?
Out.

Mood?
Still feeling happy, and excited. Neither of us can wait to get home now.

Looking forward to?
I watched Love Actually last night, and I'm so excited for cosy nights in with our new born. October to December is by far my favourite time of year. Summer lets us down every year but autumn is always beautiful and November and December always sparkle.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment