Tuesday 28 February 2017

February in Photos

Another month over, just like that. February offered us our first trip to the caravan in Wales and became the month we started little Willow on some grub other than breast milk. I'd say a four month Willow has been the hardest. I've spent a lot of time hoping she'd nap just so I could get some housework done. I told myself to stop being so hard on myself. Relax and enjoy my little baby falling asleep on me halfway through a feed, because she's not going to want cuddles forever. I'll go more into our weaning story when I do her five month update next week but I will say that any new parent should follow their instincts. Health visitors encourage you to wait until six months but even just the tiniest bit of food everyday has worked wonders for her sleeping pattern. They say 'food is fun before one' and that's exactly how we're treating it. 

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Aww Willow is so adorable! I love this kind of post, thanks so much for sharing your photos Lindsey!
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete