Wednesday 1 February 2017

January in Photos



January was quiet for us, almost too quiet, but with the craziness of the last few months of 2016 it was nice. I'm ready to get stuck into 2017 now though and make the most of my maternity leave.  

I can't believe how much Willow has changed this last month. I spend all day everyday with her and even I think wow, you've changed. It's true what Peter Pan said: "Little ones should never be sent to bed, they always wake up a day older." The days fly by these days and it really is the most bittersweet feeling. 

Here's a few photos from January, mostly of Willow obvs, but a silly kitty's paws thrown in for good measures. We didn't really venture far from home, I think the furthest we went was IKEA. I'm looking forward to a trip to see Nanna Nia the sea during February half term, I've missed being by the beach so much.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. you could preserve more difficult and fuller erection for the whole love act and offer her more difficult strokes to satisfy her in mattress. It enables to deliver lower back lost preferenc e in guys. you could buy this natural oil from reputed on-line shops. http://guidemesupplements.com/biogenic-xr/

    ReplyDelete