Sunday 19 February 2017

The Pink Sweater

H&M scarf
Primark shoes

I was complaining to Em when we were taking these photos that my shoes were hurting my feet, particularly my right foot. I pretty much crawled home only to find the cardboard inside. My poor foot is somewhat feeling sorry for itself now. 

Anyway, this combination is pretty much all I wear these days: sweater (which is a large may I add, I wanted it quite big), jeans and a messy ponytail or bun. I'm currently in the process of having a major wardrobe clear out, I just don't feel like half the clothes are very 'me' anymore. My style has definitely changed since having Willow and I'm a much lazier dresser than I used to be so I'm trying that whole thing where if I see something I like I'll wait and if I'm still thinking about it a few days later I'll go back for it. So far so good. 

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment: